- The prices on our website include VAT and are accurate at the time of publishing.
- However, situations may occur where prices are incorrectly quoted as a result of circumstances beyond our control. In these situations, you will be informed of the correct or the revised price once your order has been received by us. If you then wish to not purchase the product at that price, we will cancel that part of the order.
- In-store all items have a price tag attached which reflects the current retail price for that particular item. Errors and omissions excepted.
- We accept Visa, Mastercard, Switch. We do not charge for any item until it is ready to ship.
- Backordered items are not charged until they are shipped.
- You may send your credit card information via phone, post, or using our secure internet site.
- If you are shopping from outside the UK, place your order, and your credit card company will convert the transaction to your own currency.
- Cyclewise sterling gift vouchers are available to buy in-store and on the website.
- They can only be redeemed in our UK stores.
- We regret that we are not able to redeem any vouchers online and they can only be redeemed through Cyclewise stores.
- Gift vouchers will expire 12 months after purchase or last activity.
- Lost vouchers cannot be replaced.
- Gift Vouchers and Credit Notes are non-refundable.
- We will send you an email to confirm that we have received your order.
- Once all the goods are ready we will send a second email to confirm we have sent your goods.
Delivery and Returns
- For all Delivery and Returns information please click here.
- Occasionally, the item you’ve ordered may be on backorder from the supplier.
- If this is the case, you will be contacted by phone or email with the option to cancel your order if you would rather not wait.
- Sales items are sold on a first-come-first-served basis.
- We cannot guarantee stock availability until the point of despatch. If an item is sold out we will endeavor to contact you within 72 hours.
- We only charge your account at the point of dispatching the goods to you.
- Orders placed using Paypal will be debited at the time the order is taken.
- UK VAT charges apply to all purchases.
Internet Credit Card Facility
- We know of no documented cases of credit card fraud using our shopping system over the Internet.
- All credit card numbers are encrypted in the software when the order is placed using 128-bit encryption.
- They are only decrypted after they reach our computer. They are not held in clear text on any website.
- If you feel in any way unsure about purchasing by credit card online, you also have the option of phoning or emailing us your order.
Specification and Pricing
- Every effort has been made to ensure accuracy throughout this website.
- Manufactures, however, reserve the right to change specifications, features, prices, and colours without prior notice.
- Purchase orders may be accepted in lieu of payment at the time of booking at Cyclewise’s sole discretion. Please contact us directly on Tel 017687 78711.
- Acceptance of purchase orders is subject to Cyclewise’s prior approval for credit terms.
- Customers must ensure prompt payment of our Proforma invoice to guarantee their place on courses.
- Purchase orders shall not be accepted from any customer at any time during which the customer’s account is placed on “stop” due to default.
Invoicing and Payment
- Course fees are payable upon booking unless a valid, authorised Purchase Order is provided and accepted.
- Pro Forma Invoices will be sent via email to the name and email address provided and must be paid within 21 days of the invoice date or not later than 1 working day prior to the start of the course, whichever date occurs soonest (the “due date”).
- Payment must be made in pounds Sterling by cheque, credit/debit card, or BACS.
- If any amount properly due to Cyclewise under or in connection with these terms and conditions remains outstanding beyond the due date Cyclewise may: A – charge interest on the overdue amount at the rate of 8% per annum above the base rate of Lloyds Bank PLC from time to time (which interest will accrue daily until the date of actual payment, be compounded quarterly, and be payable on demand); or B – claim interest and statutory compensation are pursuant to the Late Payment of Commercial Debts (Interest) Act 1998).